- Frequency: 1 MHz
- Beam width: 10° (-3dB)
- Configuration: –
- Pipe diameter: 0.1 m to 4 m
- Mounting: welding socket or thread
- Pressure rate: 20 bar *
- Material: stainless steel
- Cable: twisted pair with shield
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Dimensions; Ø 1 1/2″, length: 407 mm
- Installation: to be used in combination with 1 ½” ball valve and NPT inner thread.
Pipe needs to be dewatered only for the time of initial installation. Designed to allow removal of the entire transducer for repair, replacement or cleaning without the need to dewater the pipe lation.
*) other ranges upon request